Product Code | BB46
Designer | Jean Michel Wilmotte
Brand | iGuzzini
Luminaire designed to use white LEDs for illumination purposes that can be recessed, wall-mounted, applied to the floor or into a garden. It is made up of main body, closing glass, frame and outer casing (upon request).The large round body is made of high-resistance plastic material.
- AISI 304 stainless steel frame is 2.5 mm thick.
- It has two AISI 304 stainless steel captive screws (used to anchor the body to the outer casing) and welded stud bolts.
- It is made of either painted cast aluminium (wall or floor application) or plastic material (garden installation).
- The optical assembly is closed at the top by a transparent hardened sodium-lime glass 10 mm thick.
- Black silicone rubber gaskets ensure perfect tightness.
- The body is fixed to the frame/glass unit by means of turned elements in stainless steel AISI 304.
- The product comes complete with antiglare spill rings in thermoplastic material and plastic lenses with 10° cones.
- A stainless-steel cable clamp PG11 is used on the wiring system.
- The product comes complete with power supply cable L = 300 mm type H05RN-F 2x1 mm2.
- The power supply cable includes an anti-transpiration device.
- The product can be inclined around the horizontal axis by ±10° and can rotate around the vertical axis by 355°.
- The unit made up of frame, glass, optical assembly and outer casing ensures resistance to 1000-kg static load (500 Kg in the version with plastic outer casing) in compliance with Standard EN60598-2-13.
- The LEDs are controlled by means of Effect Equalizer.
- Maximum glass surface temperature is lower than 40°C.All external screws are made of stainless steel AISI 304.
The outer casing used for installation must be ordered separately from the optical assembly.
- Florence Hummerston Reserve
- Geraldton Eastern Breakwater
- Place of Reflection
- Raine Square Development
- The Office of the Premier and Cabinet Room