Mondoluce (Aust) Pty Ltd (“Mondoluce”) maintains this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Mondoluce. Certain sections of this website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Mondoluce, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Mondoluce does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to Mondoluce.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Mondoluce may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Mondoluce including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or you’re downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Mondoluce (herein “Mondoluce”) make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Mondoluce, and that Mondoluce has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Mondoluce website is not an indication that Mondoluce endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. In no event will Mondoluce be liable to any party or for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages whatsoever for any use of this website, or of any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Mondoluce is advised of the possibility of such damages.