Laser Blade L
Product Code |
Designer | iGuzzini
Brand | iGuzzini
Laser Blade L is the latest product of the Laser Blade family. The innovative technology of Laser Blade now enjoys a new dimension.
Available with three colour temperatures, the product has two different rasters: the distinctive black, and also a white version, both guaranteeing perfect architectural integration in every project maintaining visual comfort in environments that require high intensity lighting.
With this update the existing Laser Blade range is extended with 2700K for fixed high contrast versions and a 12° Spot optic for adjustable versions. Multiple, flexible, universal.
- 1000 lm to 3000 lm versions
- The wide range of luminous power ratings available make Laser Blade L suitable for use in many contexts, from cove lighting to ambient lighting.
- An innovative reflector guarantees pleasure for the eyes.
- High definition reflectors, integrated in the innovative black or white raster, generate an emission with controlled luminance of 1500 candela per square metre, viewing angle α 65° with UGR<19.
- The light source allows the lamp to be hidden from view. No ray of light emitted (black) or reflected (yellow) strikes the raster, meaning that no visible point of the optical array reflects the light.
- 24° Cut Off Angle - Within that angle there is no perception of the light (luminaire total dark look).
- 53° Glare comfort Cut Off - Within that angle the reflector does not produce glare reflections, so it provides a high level of visual comfort.