Choose from the thumbnails below
Product Code | 6613
Designer | Jean Michel Wilmotte
Brand | iGuzzini
- Suspended, surface-mounted or recessed lighting system designed for fluorescent light sources with up/down light emission.
- Product permits downlight-only emission by means of a top cover (to be ordered separately) made of plastic material.
- Modules are complete with terminal boards and cables for through wiring.
- Ready for switch-on of 3 groups of fittings.
- Product produces general light and has an extruded polycarbonate screen with diffusing opal surface subjected to anti-UV treatment.
- Diffuser screens can be removed without tools for ordinary maintenance operations.
- Structure of the fitting is made of painted extruded aluminium; the lamp-holding supports are made of galvanised painted sheet steel
- End caps (to be ordered separately) of polycarbonate.
- Top protection screen (to be ordered separately) is made of transparent polycarbonate subjected to anti-UV treatment.
- Power-supply cable is transparent and the cables are subjected to antioxidant treatment.
- Modules can be combined by means of direct and corner 90° couplings as well as structural modules (to be ordered separately).
- Suspension system (to be ordered separately) has sheet-steel supporting plates with polycarbonate covering bases and steel suspension cables with a millimetric adjustment system (applied to the modules).
- Ceiling application by means of an aluminium structure (to be ordered separately).
- Recessed and semi-recessed installation system by means of a structure designed for application to false ceilings 12.5mm and 15mm thick, with concealed rim (to be ordered separately).