Product Code | IP67/EN60598/CLASS I/F/CE/IK10
Designer | Ligman
Brand | Ligman
A top range inground uplight with the choice of a round or square front trim in stainless steel or aluminium finish. The Ligman Harrier LED uplight is an ideal solution for use in gardens, residential areas, shopping centres, public open spaces, sculptures and pedestrian movement areas.
The body and frame is constructed from 316 stainless steel adding to its low maintenance and high performance characteristics.
The Harrier utilises high quality LEDs with low energy consumption and long service life of 60,000 – 80,000 Hrs.
- Die-cast aluminium housing with high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel front ring 304 grade or aluminium front ring 6mm. thickness.
- Stainless steel fasteners in 316 grade.
- Cable entry PG13.5 cable gland supplied with 1m. of exterior 3x1.5 sqmm cable.
- Durable silicone rubber gasket and clear toughened glass 10mm. thickness walk over 200 kgs. maximum pressure load.
- Powder paint with high corrosion resistance with chemical chromatizsed protection.
- Recessing box in high density polyetylene is not included.
- Colour filter supplied with holder and anti-glare louvre suitable for model No. 60041, 60042, 60201 ,60202 only. While model No. 60043, 60203 is frosted front glass.
- To Ensure efficient drainage, gravel must be used to a depth of 450mm. beneath the housing, and should also be placed around luminaire.
- Luminaire is class I for SMD (LEDs) and Power LED integral driver 100-240vac.
There are two types of lamp source. One is high power LED with three different beam distribution and the other one is SMD (LEDs) both types are available colour with red, blue, yellow, green and white 3300 – 3800 K.