Product Code | BV52
Designer | Design Mario Cucinella
Brand | iGuzzini
The iGuzzini Frame Woody is a street lighting systems for use with LEDs and discharge lamps. This fitting can be pole or wall-mounted installation and has an optical assembly (MaxiWoody small and medium body floodlight), structure (linear or square) and pole.
The optical assembly and frame in aluminium alloy; sodium-calcium tempered sealing glass, thickness 4 mm, secured with captive screws; 50-60 Shore A silicone gasket; superpure aluminium reflector, which make for a durable yet sophisicated luminaire. The Frame Woody is made of S235JR UNI 10025 hot galvanized 70 micron steel, with a polyester powder-coating paint surface finish, sustained by stainless steel tie rods hooked to the pole with die-cast aluminium flanges with a phosphorus-chromium plating; available in a square version to hold floodlights equipped with support and a straight version for floodlights without rods.
- The driver allows the use of 3 fixed profiles (1/2/3) and one variable profile (4) for different output lumen levels and different powers.
- Profile 1 fixed to 350mA
- Profile 2 fixed to 450mA
- Profile 3 fixed to 525mA
- Profile 4 variable to 350mA
- No upward emission of light flow.
- Adjustable optical assembly.
- Luminaire ready for pass-through wiring.
- All screws are A2 stainless steel.