Choose from the thumbnails below
Product Code | BM02
Designer | Massimiliano & Doriana Fuksas
Brand | iGuzzini
- LED street lighting system.
- Installation on pole-tops, with lateral arms or on tapered poles with attachment diameter ø 46/60/76 mm.
- Pole-top installation on poles with ending part from ø 46 to ø 76 mm.
- Reflectors in silver aluminium.
- Die-cast aluminium optical assembly; hot dip galvanized steel tubular arms; sodium-calcium sealing glass, 5 mm thick, siliconed to frame that closes the LED compartment with a hinge and 2 screws.
- No upward emission of light flow.
- Adjustable optical assembly.
- High visual comfort.
- High performance optics (Opti Smart) and uniform light distribution.
- No photobiological risk. This luminaire is in the “Exempt Group” (no risk linked to infrared, blue light and UV radiation) in accordance with EN 62471:2008.
- The luminaire has luminous flux emission fully programmable directly from the product driver.
- The driver allows the use of 3 fixed profiles (1/2/3) and one variable profile (4) for different output lumen levels and different powers.
- Profile 1 fixed to 350mA
- Profile 2 fixed to 450mA
- Profile 3 fixed to 525mA
- Profile 4 variable to 350mA
- Compatibility with telemanagement systems thanks to “Power Supply”, dual-operation Flux regulator and “LED Driver DALI” (0-10V/1-10V) compatible with the systems on the market.
- Common mode surge protection up to 10KV.
- An active control system modifies the current intensity to preserve the luminous efficacy and the lifetime of the LEDs under any ambient temperature conditions.
- Replaceable LED unit.
- Replaceable driver unit and control gear.
- All external screws are in stainless steel.