Light Up Earth
Product Code |
Designer | iGuzzini
Brand | iGuzzini
iGuzzini introduce a new model to their Light Up range, the iGuzzini Light Up Earth. This recessed ground luminaire has a temperature of contact < 40°C and a static load resistance 5000 kg, making it perfect for use in public areas applicable to the floor or ground, designed for fitting monochrome white LED sources, for illumination, fixed optic, with incorporated electronic control gear.
- Floor/ground recessed LED luminaire.
- Ground installation without outer casing.
- Made of body and outer casing.
- Body and frame made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with visible screws, tempered safety glass; A2 stainless steel cable gland complete with outgoing power supply cable of 4x1 mm² type. The cable is provided with IP68 internal anti-transpiration device.
- Outer casing made of plastic (nylon) material, to be ordered separately.
- Complete with DALI control gear (electronic control gear for ø 144 mm version) integrated i product body or contained in IP68 separate power-supply box (adjustable versions).
- Optics with plastic lenses or anodised aluminium reflectors.
- Adjustable versions with patent-pending external dimming system, without opening the product, complete with graduated scale to keep aiming direction unchanged.
- Internal optical accessories for fixed optic versions with reflector: refractor, louvre and soft lens filter.
- Temperature of contact < 40°C.
- Static load resistance 5000 kg.
- All external screws are in A2 stainless steel.