Product Code | BU82
Designer | Mario Cucinella
Brand | iGuzzini
The iGuzzini Woody is a floodlight for use with halogen and discharge lamps, monochromatic and RGB LEDs. This fitting can be installed in the ground, wall-mounted, pole-mounted or branch-mounted. The Woody is one of an extensive Woody family with varying sizes to suit a number of applications.
- Equipped with an optical assembly and base or a component box (Woody discharge version).
- Optical assembly, arm, base and frame made of aluminium alloy; sodium-calcium tempered sealing features glass, transparent colourless, 4 mm-thick, and secured with captive screws; silicone gaskets between the glass and outer frame; reflector made of ultrapure aluminium.
- Frame has slots for rainwater drainage.
- Optical assembly double adjustability.
- LED versions available with RGB dynamic colour change compatible with lighting management systems.
- RGB LED versions with DIRECT-DIM: possibility of also adjusting using a simple electric push-button.
- Alogen versions with the possibility of adjusting light beam opening.
- Luminaire ready for pass-through wiring (except LED COB versions).
- All screws are A2 stainless steel.