Street Pole Top
Product Code | E253
Designer | iGuzzini
Brand | iGuzzini
iGuzzini Street is an energy saving outdoor luminaire with direct light street optic, designed to use LED lamps. The Street is the most cost effective in the iGuzzini street lighting range, without comprismising on quality.
Street is easily maintained as the wiring and optic compartment can be opened using everyday tools. There is no upwards dispersion of light flow which prevents light pollution. An active control system modifies the current intensity to preserve the luminous efficiency and the lifetime of the LEDs under any ambient temperature conditions.
- Street lighting system for use with LEDs.
- Installation on pole top on pole, on side arms or conical poles with terminal block ø 46 to ø 76 mm
- Die-cast aluminium optical assembly; hot dip galvanized steel tubular arms; sodium-calcium tempered protection glass, with 5 mm thickness.
- No upwards dispersion of the light flow.
- Adjustable optical assembly.
- High visual comfort.
- Optics with polymer lenses with high output and uniform lighting distribution.
- No photo-biological risk. This luminaire is in the “Exempt Group” (no risk linked to infrared, blue light and UV radiation) in accordance with EN 62471:2008.
- The fixture can be programmed with the interface to adjust the luminous flux.
- The luminaire is supplied in Midnight mode and can be converted into Bi-power voltage adjustment mode using the same interface.
- Driver DALI driver compatible with telemanagement systems.
- Over-voltage protection: 10kV in shared mode, 6kV in differential mode.
- An active control system modifies the current intensity to preserve the luminous efficiency and the lifetime of the LEDs under any ambient temperature conditions.
- All external screws are in stainless steel.