Product Code |
Designer | Mario Cucinella
Brand | iGuzzini
The iGuzzini Woody is a floodlight for use with halogen and discharge lamps, monochromatic and RGB LEDs. This fitting can be installed in the ground, wall-mounted, pole-mounted or branch-mounted. The Woody is one of an extensive Woody family with varying sizes to suit a number of applications.
- The fitting can be installed in the FrameWoody and CityWoody systems.
- The fitting can be applied on pole-mounted systems.
- Direct light luminaire for use with metal halide, sodium vapour, and LEDs.
- The fixture is installed into the ground, wall-mounted (with a fisher) and on pole-mounted systems.
- The fixture has an optical assembly and support.
- Optical assembly and frame in aluminium alloy; sodium-calcium tempered sealing glass, transparent colourless, 4 mm thick; superpure aluminium reflector.
- Optical assembly double adjustability.
- Graduated scale and mechanical aiming lock.
- High performance optics (Opti Smart) and uniform light distribution.
- LED RGB and WNC (White Tuning) versions complete with power supply and DMX512-RDM electronic control card.
- Luminaire ready for pass-through wiring.
- All screws are A2 stainless steel.